Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
fuzzyfreak

Default Y Axis is repeating values - can't figure out why

Using Excel XP.

I have a simple X & Y line graph which plots some numbers (y axis) with
some months (x axis)

At present I have January to December and only Jan and Feb have values
next to them (both 0.4) - the rest have a #DIV/0! because the figures
have not been entered - not that this should cause a problem, it never
has before.

On the Y axis, the values start at 0 and go up as follows -

0.1, 0.1, 0.2, 0.2, 0.3, 0.3, 0.4, 0.4, 0.5

This can't be right, surely - it is all set to auto so why are some
values repeating, all my other graphs are fine.

--
fuzzyfreak
fuzzyfreak's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=14655

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
robert111

format the numbers to 2 decimal places to establish if it is a rounding
problem

--
robert111
robert111's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=31996

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
fuzzyfreak

Hi Robert, yes I beleive it is. Thaks very much for your help.