Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bendgee

Default how to remove titles from worksheets in excel

I started several work sheets in excel and have finally got what I want , how
do I eliminate the titles of the worksheets not wanted I can have removed all
the content but the blank worksheets still appear with the titles,and I would
like to remove them. ( bear with me I am new at this)
--
Bendgee
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
davesexcel

I assume you are talking about the worksheet tabs at the bottom of the
screen,
if you want to get rid of sheet1,
right click on its tab and select delete,

--
davesexcel
davesexcel's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=31708

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Otto Moehrbach

Do you mean that you have blank sheets with tab names? By "titles" do you
mean tabs? If so, click on the tab of the sheet you want to delete. That
makes that sheet the active sheet, Now click Edit - Delete Sheet. Click on
Delete when it asks you to confirm that you want to delete the sheet. HTH
Otto