Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Otto Moehrbach

Default how to remove titles from worksheets in excel

Do you mean that you have blank sheets with tab names? By "titles" do you
mean tabs? If so, click on the tab of the sheet you want to delete. That
makes that sheet the active sheet, Now click Edit - Delete Sheet. Click on
Delete when it asks you to confirm that you want to delete the sheet. HTH
Otto

"Bendgee" wrote in message
I started several work sheets in excel and have finally got what I want ,
how
do I eliminate the titles of the worksheets not wanted I can have removed
all
the content but the blank worksheets still appear with the titles,and I
would
like to remove them. ( bear with me I am new at this)
--
Bendgee