Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
CW2 James Reed

Default How do I insert the value of a cell into a Hyperlink

I'm using the formula:
=HYPERLINK("http://ngmia026180-003/viewItem&id=!A3", "View Ticket")

The number 13149 is actually in cell A3, so I want the link to be
interpreted as:
=HYPERLINK("http://ngmia026180-003/viewItem&id=13149", "View Ticket")

If I put in A3 or !A3 in the formula the link is actually interpreted as
"http://ngmia026180-003/viewItem&id=!A3"

I want the number 13149 to show up in the link instaed of the A3. How can
I pull the Value in cell A3 and insert it into the Hyperlink ? This is a
massive spreadsheet so I don't want to manually create these hyperlinks for
every ticket. I want a formula so I can copy and paste it.