Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
djDaemon

Default VLOOKUP Problems

So, I have a fairly simple validation/lookup sheet that I am having trouble
with.

In my source list, I have part numbers in col A and prices in col B,
starting in row 2. In my main sheet, I used the part numbers for validation
(col B, starting in row 2) with the formula:

"=OFFSET(CGUNS,0,0,,1)"

In the price column (col C, starting in row 2) on this main sheet, I used
the formula:

"=IF(ISBLANK(B2),"",VLOOKUP(B2,CGUNS,2,0))

Now, my validation (part number column) works just fine - I am able to
select the part from the drop-down list. However, when I do select a part, I
get "#REF" in the price column.

What am I doing wrong? Thanks in advance for any help!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
djDaemon

NEVERMIND!

I figured out where I went wrong.