Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ian31

Default Drop down list formatting

I have a spreadsheet containing numerous drop down lists created through
Data Validation. The contents for the lists are stored in named ranges
in another tab within the same spreadsheet.

The problem is that the drop down lists appear much wider than the cell
(column) where they are situated. I've tried re-sizing the column that
holds the 'named range' but this makes no difference.

Also, when selected, the drop down list displays the bottom of the list
rather than the top.

Everything works properly but it just doesn't look like I want it to.
Any help would be much appreciated as it's driving me mad.

Thanks.

--
Ian31
Ian31's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=32116