Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Andrew

Default sorting in a shared wookbook

I have a workbook that has 12 macros setup that sort certain cells. When I
share out the wookbook I can only sort rows of cells, not a selected range,
either through the menu or via the macro. Is there a way to sort only certain
rows or certain selected cells in a shared wookbook. Any advice greatly
appreciated.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
TJ

I have the same problem and am looking for an answer also. When I share my
work book, the sort now selectects every column for all rows selected. Even
though the column are not part of the selection. I have broken down my macros
to show the range selected before the sort and that is working properly. but
excel still sorts all adjacent columns to the selection. When unshared the
macro sort works fine.
Hope someone has an answer.