Marius

Default Sorting & Filtering in Shared Workbook mixing up data

I am currently using s shared workbook between 2 users. We both sort and
filter the data to suit our needs. Now and then I find some "funny" things.
Sometimes it seems like a particular cell gets lost between other cells.
Is sorting and filtering of data in a shared workbook supported. If so, is
there a patch for it?