Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Serena

Default how do i get my text to print the correct size?

I am trying to print large text. I have it the right size, but when I print
it, it comes out smaller
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ron Coderre

You may have "shrink to fit" engaged.

Check this:
File|Page Setup|Page tab

If you have selected: Fit to "x" page wide by "y" tall
Then your print settings are working against you.

I avoid "shrink to fit", by prudent font usage, unless I have absolutely no
other choice.

Does that help?

Regards,
Ron