Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
harpscardiff

Default copy information on a excel sheet and send to an outlook contact?

Hi guys,

I've done a helpdesk form, asking specific questions, relating to
different software we use. I wanted to know if there is a way to copy
the information & format and send the information to an email address?

If this invloves lots of code - then is there an easy to send the
information?

At the moment the workbook involves alot of code for the form, when the
users sends the information back, i want a small file with the
information they entered - none of the code.

Cheers,

--
harpscardiff
harpscardiff's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=25960

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ron de Bruin

Hi

You can find code here or use my Add-in if you want it easy
http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"harpscardiff" wrote in message
news:harpscardiff.24212y_1141323300.6657@excelforu m-nospam.com...

Hi guys,

I've done a helpdesk form, asking specific questions, relating to
different software we use. I wanted to know if there is a way to copy
the information & format and send the information to an email address?

If this invloves lots of code - then is there an easy to send the
information?

At the moment the workbook involves alot of code for the form, when the
users sends the information back, i want a small file with the
information they entered - none of the code.

Cheers,

--
harpscardiff
harpscardiff's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=25960
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=518359

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
harpscardiff

Thanks for your reply.....Unfortunatley, the firewall in my compnay has
blocked that site....is there any chance you can copy and paste the
relavant part?

Thanks.

--
harpscardiff