Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Cindy B

Default keep number when removing formula

There must be a way to do this... How can I keep the NUMBER that is a result
of a formula - if I'm deleting the cells which are the sources of that
formula.
Appreciate ANY help you can send my way...

thanks -Cindy

--
Cindy B
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ken Wright

edit copy then edit paste special values

--
Regards
Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03

"Cindy B" wrote in message
There must be a way to do this... How can I keep the NUMBER that is a
result
of a formula - if I'm deleting the cells which are the sources of that
formula.
Appreciate ANY help you can send my way...

thanks -Cindy

--
Cindy B

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Cindy B

You are Awesome!!! Thanks for your help and quick reply!!!!
--
Cindy B