Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Rose M

Default How do I enter formula that adds a range if less than a number or

I want to write formula that adds amounts in a range ofcells and if < a
number, enter sum, but if = than number, only add difference between sum and
number? I believe it to be an sumif function but can't seem to layout
formula.