Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
StephanieH

Default Cursor stays still, page moves

My cursor stopped moving, but the page scrolls underneath if I hit Page
Up/Down. My Scroll Lock is not on.

How do I make it stop?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
StephanieH

Nevermind. I rebooted and everything's good.

"StephanieH" wrote:

My cursor stopped moving, but the page scrolls underneath if I hit Page
Up/Down. My Scroll Lock is not on.

How do I make it stop?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
CLR

oIf it happens again, it may be caused by having inadvertantly "clicked" pr
pressed the mouse wheel like it was a button.......just click it again.......

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3