Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
b&s

Default XL 2003 and Personal.xls

At (my) XL 2003 "Private Sub Workbook_BeforeClose(Cancel As Boolean)"
does not work only in Personal.xls. Tested on 2 machines. Any advice?

--
regards/pozdrav!
Berislav

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jim Rech

You might try using Sub Auto_Close instead.

--
Jim
"b&s" wrote in message
| At (my) XL 2003 "Private Sub Workbook_BeforeClose(Cancel As Boolean)"
| does not work only in Personal.xls. Tested on 2 machines. Any advice?
|
| --
| regards/pozdrav!
| Berislav

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
b&s

Thank you for responding...
I'm just curious why "Sub Workbook_BeforeClose" in Personal.xls works at
XL97 and does not at XL2003.

--
Berislav