Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
DolittleDustoff

Default Drop-Down List Connection

Working with two worksheets within one workbook. Sheet one is the
calculation sheet, the other is the data sheet which the data is used
in the calculations. I'm creating a weight and balance worksheet for
our fleet of helicopters.

On the data sheet I have a list of tail numbers and their related
weight, arm number, and another arm number. I've successfully made a
drop-down list on the calculation sheet from the tail numbers on the
data sheet.

My problem is I want the weight, arm number, and the other arm number
to go into there proper cell location in the calculation sheet when I
select the tail number from the drop-down list. I would also like this
to happen when I should select a different tail number from the
drop-down list.

Any Help would be grateful. I can fly a helicopter but I crash and
burn with excel.

Thanks
DolittleDustoff:)

--
DolittleDustoff
DolittleDustoff's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=31985

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Max

See one response in your identical post in .worksheet.functions
(Please do not multi-post)
--
Max
Singapore

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
DolittleDustoff

Max
Thanks for the the links to the site which looks like I could get what
I want to work. Let's see if I get my airplane to hover like my
helicopter. Let you know when I'm airborne and soaring.

Also I posted before realizing I was posting in the wrong forum. New to
this forum thing.

Again thanks for the direction.
DolittleDustoff:)

--
DolittleDustoff
DolittleDustoff's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=31985
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=517119

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Max

Your'e welcome !
Thanks for feedback ..
--
<DolittleDustoff.23xe6p_1141107005.6151@excelfor um-nospam.com wrote in
message news:DolittleDustoff.23xe6p_1141107005.6151@excelf orum-nospam.com...

Max
Thanks for the the links to the site which looks like I could get what
I want to work. Let's see if I get my airplane to hover like my
helicopter. Let you know when I'm airborne and soaring.

Also I posted before realizing I was posting in the wrong forum. New to
this forum thing.

Again thanks for the direction.
DolittleDustoff:)

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
DolittleDustoff

Max

Just got the airplane to hover. It's amazing sight to see. On with the
rest of the weight and balance sheet.

I just might be back with more questions about charting points and few
other functions.

Again thanks for the time to respond to a pilot that can fly a complex
aircraft but can only crash an excel sheet when behind the desk.

Tailwinds
DolittleDustoff

--
DolittleDustoff
DolittleDustoff's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=31985
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=517119

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Max

Delighted to hear that !

Post afresh (i.e. start new posts) on any queries, but do keep it to
one query per new post for best results from responders <g
--
<DolittleDustoff.23xhvy_1141111801.356@excelforu m-nospam.com wrote in
message news:DolittleDustoff.23xhvy_1141111801.356@excelfo rum-nospam.com...