Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
SJT

Default Pivot Chart Report

I am working with a pivot table that displays Month and Category type in the
Rows and Average Margin is the data. So the resulting pivot table displays
the average margin for each month and within that month the average margin by
category type. I am now trying to create a pivot chart. However, the result
is that on the horizontal axis I have three category types for January and
then the other three for February. What I would like to see is all six
grouped together for January and then the same for February with each
category defined by a different color type. How would I do that? Thanks for
your help.