Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Sly

Default Can I change my default paste settings?

I have quite a bit of data that I need to paste special (Values and
Transpose). I thought I'd be able to change the default paste options to
these options but cannot figure out how.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jim May

You can add the toolbaricon "Paste-Special" to your Toolbar. It looks like
the Clipboard with the Number "12" in it. You get to it at the menu, View,
Toolbars,
Cusomize, Commans tab, Edit -- then scrool down Click on and drag up to your
toolbar and DROP!!. then exit out...

"Sly" wrote:

I have quite a bit of data that I need to paste special (Values and
Transpose). I thought I'd be able to change the default paste options to
these options but cannot figure out how.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Sly

Jim May,
That works great for the paste values, can I make it also transpose?

"Sly" wrote:

I have quite a bit of data that I need to paste special (Values and
Transpose). I thought I'd be able to change the default paste options to
these options but cannot figure out how.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jim May

As a matter of fact, I also have the "Paste Special..." toolbar Icon on my
toolbar;
It is added in the same way.

"Sly" wrote:

I have quite a bit of data that I need to paste special (Values and
Transpose). I thought I'd be able to change the default paste options to
these options but cannot figure out how.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Alisha

Sly,

I'm working on creating a command button that will perform these functions
in one keystroke. I'll keep in touch. You too?