Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jim May

Default Can I change my default paste settings?

As a matter of fact, I also have the "Paste Special..." toolbar Icon on my
toolbar;
It is added in the same way.

"Sly" wrote:

Jim May,
That works great for the paste values, can I make it also transpose?

"Jim May" wrote:

You can add the toolbaricon "Paste-Special" to your Toolbar. It looks like
the Clipboard with the Number "12" in it. You get to it at the menu, View,
Toolbars,
Cusomize, Commans tab, Edit -- then scrool down Click on and drag up to your
toolbar and DROP!!. then exit out...

"Sly" wrote:

I have quite a bit of data that I need to paste special (Values and
Transpose). I thought I'd be able to change the default paste options to
these options but cannot figure out how.