Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
bogi_js

Default Copy table from web site

My problem is need some data (included branch address & office address)
from web site (which is table)
when I paste into excel, the office address has been splited into 3
rows or more. and the branch address is fitted into 1 cell with wrap
text.

Actually I need to do the mail merge, how can I transpose the office
address into 3 column instead of 3 row (maybe the address is more than
3 rows)

And also for the branch address, how can I split it into few column
instead of 1 cell

thanks

--
bogi_js