Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
bogi_js

Default Copy table from web site

My problem is need some data (included branch address & office address)
from web site (which is table)
when I paste into excel, the office address has been splited into 3
rows or more. and the branch address is fitted into 1 cell with wrap
text.

Actually I need to do the mail merge, how can I transpose the office
address into 3 column instead of 3 row (maybe the address is more than
3 rows)

And also for the branch address, how can I split it into few column
instead of 1 cell

thanks

--
bogi_js
bogi_js's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=2475

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
R..VENKATARAMAN

dont copy paste
in excel click
data-get externaldata-new webquery
in the web query window type or paste the url
if you are having excel 2002 and above
All the tables will have arrow indicators.
click arrow of the particular table you want
the arrow will turn into tick and the table will be bordered.
clcik import and choose the cell from which you want it import and click ok

if you are having excel 2000
you have to indicate the number of the table which can be guessed by
looking at the soruce or by some trial and error.

"bogi_js" wrote in
message ...