Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Khall

Default Excel problem

Was working on a spreadsheet earlier and now I appear to be stuck in an edit
mode for all spreadsheets. As soon as I open and clinck into spreasheet
appears like I am holding and selecting a range of cells. Can not remove.
Any suggestions? Excel 2003--
--
khall
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
benf101

I'm not sure if this is it, but by pressing ctrl+` (that's the key with
the "~", to the left of the "1" key) you can reveal all of the
formulas. This can make it look like an edit mode. I'm not sure if
that's what you meant, but I figured I'd try.

--
benf101
benf101's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=31955

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Khall

All--I was using VPN to remote to my desktop. I evidently had a key locked
on my keyboard. So, I had to do a complete shutdown of my system. Brought
it back up and all is well now. I will have to remember the suggestions that
were presented. Thanks to everyone.
--
khall