Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Brian Brandt

Default Shortcut

Hi...
Is there a shortcut in excel., where you can shift between the different
tabs you got in your document... ?
Like Alt+tab between windows...

Kind Regards
BB
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gary''s Student

Try:

CNTRL-PAGEUP
or
CNTRL-PAGEDOWN
--
Gary's Student

"Brian Brandt" wrote:

Hi...
Is there a shortcut in excel., where you can shift between the different
tabs you got in your document... ?
Like Alt+tab between windows...

Kind Regards
BB

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Brian Brandt

there it was... thx mate...

hmm... how do you reconfigure that... if i want it to be like "ctrl + d"
`... ?

"Gary''s Student" skrev:

Try:

CNTRL-PAGEUP
or
CNTRL-PAGEDOWN
--
Gary's Student

"Brian Brandt" wrote:

Hi...
Is there a shortcut in excel., where you can shift between the different
tabs you got in your document... ?
Like Alt+tab between windows...

Kind Regards
BB

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gary''s Student

You may be able to re-configure using OnKeys. You might want to open a new
posting the in Excel Programming Forum to explore further.
--
Gary's Student

"Brian Brandt" wrote:

there it was... thx mate...

hmm... how do you reconfigure that... if i want it to be like "ctrl + d"
`... ?

"Gary''s Student" skrev:

Try:

CNTRL-PAGEUP
or
CNTRL-PAGEDOWN
--
Gary's Student

"Brian Brandt" wrote:

Hi...
Is there a shortcut in excel., where you can shift between the different
tabs you got in your document... ?
Like Alt+tab between windows...

Kind Regards
BB

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
David McRitchie

Hi Brian,
You would lose an important shortcut with that one: Ctrl+D is Copy Down
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/shortx2k.htm

You can create a macro, which has a little advantage over the shortcut
i.e. you are working with the mouse. I use toolbar icons to invoke the
macros but you could assign to shortcuts. I won't have likely created the
macros and toolbar icons had I seen the
Ctrl+PageUp and CtrlPageDown shortcuts.

Since I have other related toolbar buttons next to these, I can use the mouse
to go up or down through the tabs, and to delete sheets that have no event macros
with them. For your use, if you use ctrl+d, you don't gain much except
to change the shortcut from your right hand to your left hand don't know what
shortcut you would use in the other direction..

navigating to the Previous and Next sheets are described in BuildTOC
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel...c.htm#navigate
--
---
HTH,

"Brian Brandt" wrote:

there it was... thx mate...

hmm... how do you reconfigure that... if i want it to be like "ctrl + d"
`... ?

"Gary''s Student" skrev:

Try:

CNTRL-PAGEUP