Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ice_Rich

Default Spreadsheet needed for on-line tranactions

Hello all,

Does anyone have a eBay spreadsheet that I can record all my
tranactions? Would like something that is seperated according to items
I need to post - other transactions would need to be stored in order of
month.

I would do it myself but im not good with excel.

I alread have a spreadsheet for my TAX (for ebay/online) but I would
like this one to help me manage the orders I need to post. "My Ebay" is
good but it only keeps details for a short period of time, I woluld like
to have a copy of all my tranactions.

What I would like is something like this;

ITEM - DATE LISTED - DATE FINISHED - DATE PAID - AMMOUNT - AMMOUNT TYPE
-FEES

This is the completcated bit;

Tranactions that have not been posted need to be in a seperate bit from
those that has - then when I confirm that it has ben posted it is moved
with the other records (above) which are stored in month order.

Hope that all makes sense, please help if you can - would be
appriciated :)
Thanks

--
Ice_Rich