Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default sharing data between sheets in a spreadsheet

I'd like to use data from one tab of a spreadsheet to be used in an
equation in another tab. For instance, I'd like my income planner tab
to call data from my forecast spreadsheet one tab over. Is there a way
I can do that?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Michael Glenn

Simply put the name of the tab followed by ! and the cell reference.

Example: =Tab2!A1 refers to data in cell A1 of the tab named Tab2