Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
freyabeads

Default Why does only one document close without asking to be saved?

There is one file, shared by staff, which does not ask to be saved when you
use the X to close the window. When they go to reopen it, it says it is
already open. Is there some way I can troubleshoot this? Mind you I have
never worked with the document myself so I am going on input from my boss. I
did see it happen.
She has tried to save it out as a new file but the same thing happens.
Any input?