Etienne

Default Document not saved on macintosh

Hi,

I have created an excel document under windows xp/office 2003, this
document contains ~20 worksheets, and some vba code behind.
Using this excel file on windows works fine.
On a macintosh, I cannot save the document ("Document not saved")
I try with Panther/Tiger and Office X,Office 2004 without and with
updates. Note, that the file is stored locally, and is unprotected.

By deleting some vba modules, i can save again, but there is no way to
reproduce this systematically (deleting a given vba module could solve
the problem for one save, but only once)

Browsing the web, i see that I am not the only one having this
behaviour, but I couldn't find any answer.

Any clue ?
I can provide the XLS file for those who want to help me.

BR,
Etienne