Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Justin

Default How to display 12-12-34 as it is in excel worksheet?

when i enter numbers in 12-23-34 format will convert into date format. I want
to display as it is. How to do this
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
patrickcairns

All you have to do is change the format of the cell to 'Text'
(Right-Click Format Cells (Number Tab) and select 'Text'

--
patrickcairns
patrickcairns's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=31790

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc