Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
DonnaP.

Default Printing worksheets on one page

Is it possible to print a workbook with a number of worksheets consecutively
on the same page rather than having each worksheet in the workbook print on
its own page? We are using Excel2002. Thanks. Donna

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Otto Moehrbach

Donna
No. You will have to copy/paste what you want printed from each sheet
to one sheet, then print that one sheet. You can do this manually or, if
this is something that you do repeatedly, by VBA. Please post back if you
need more. HTH Otto
"DonnaP." wrote in message
Is it possible to print a workbook with a number of worksheets
consecutively
on the same page rather than having each worksheet in the workbook print
on
its own page? We are using Excel2002. Thanks. Donna

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jim Cone

DonnaP,

My free Excel add-in "Print Selections Only" may do what you want.
You select the data you want to print on each sheet then run the program.
Download it here...

Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA