Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
wnfisba

Default Determining and Printing a specific page

I have a HUGE Excel spreadsheet and I only want to print a certain page. Is
there any way that I can tell what page the row resides on so that I can
specifically print only that page of the spreadsheet???

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!

Thanks in advance!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Stephen

"wnfisba" wrote in message
I have a HUGE Excel spreadsheet and I only want to print a certain page. Is
there any way that I can tell what page the row resides on so that I can
specifically print only that page of the spreadsheet???

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

Look in print preview.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JAdamJ

Select the row, then go to View Page Break Preview

The page numbers should be visible in gray on each page.

"wnfisba" wrote:

I have a HUGE Excel spreadsheet and I only want to print a certain page. Is
there any way that I can tell what page the row resides on so that I can
specifically print only that page of the spreadsheet???

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Michael

Hi wrifisba. Try going to View - Page Break Preview. HTH
--
Sincerely, Michael Colvin