Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JHilliard

Default How do I find all macros in my document?

I have inadvertently "inserted" a macro in my document while trying to learn
about macros. It does nothing because it actually "isn't"; however, I do get
the warning message about it. I read the thread about deleting the macro AND
also deleting the module. How do I find where they are so I can delete both
of them?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Paul B

JHilliard,

You also have to remove the modules on which the macros were stored have a
look here for details http://www.contextures.com/xlfaqMac.html#NoMacros
--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003