Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
trynow

Default calendar in excel

Hi,

I have an unusual question. I have a column of dates in excel, and I
wanted to know how I could transfer that data into a calendar format
without manually cuting and pasting each date.

thanks!

--
trynow
trynow's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=31637

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Kevin B

You could copy a Sunday through Saturday date range, do an EDIT/PASTE SPECIAL
and check off the TRANSPOSE check box to get your first week started.

If your first week of dates is in A1 through G1, move to the row where you
want to start the second week and enter the formula =A1+7. Copy that formula
across the row to G.

You can then copy the entire row of formulas for the second week and paste
if for each subsequent row, maintaining the same number of rows between weeks
so the formulas will calculate correctly.

--
Kevin Backmann