-   -   calendar in excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/72096-calendar-excel.html)

trynow

calendar in excel

Hi,

I have an unusual question. I have a column of dates in excel, and I
wanted to know how I could transfer that data into a calendar format
without manually cuting and pasting each date.

thanks!

--
trynow
trynow's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=31637

Kevin B

calendar in excel

You could copy a Sunday through Saturday date range, do an EDIT/PASTE SPECIAL
and check off the TRANSPOSE check box to get your first week started.

If your first week of dates is in A1 through G1, move to the row where you
want to start the second week and enter the formula =A1+7. Copy that formula
across the row to G.

You can then copy the entire row of formulas for the second week and paste
if for each subsequent row, maintaining the same number of rows between weeks
so the formulas will calculate correctly.

--
Kevin Backmann

"trynow" wrote:

Hi,

I have an unusual question. I have a column of dates in excel, and I
wanted to know how I could transfer that data into a calendar format
without manually cuting and pasting each date.

thanks!

--
trynow
trynow's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=31637
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=513289

exceluserforeman

calendar in excel

Send me the data with instructions and a smaple layout of expected results
and I might be able to create a macro to do it.

See my stuff at:
htttp://www.geocities.com/excelmarksway

Due to time restrictions I may not be able to respond for a few days.

- -Mark