Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Paul M

Default Subtracting

Hello everyone, I have a problem hopefully someone can help.

I have a Amortization Schedule that I downloaded from Microsoft. It almost
does everything I want it to but one thing, so I added my own calculator
that subtracts dates and sums the amount remaining on a loan without interest.

I would like to modify the form section in a way that I can manipulate the
total cost of the loan.

example: I would like to have the loan amount be the final with interest
included (which is the remaining D12) all of D is my calculator. And the
scheduled payment to be the same as the lease payment (D10).

date lease started l D5 l loan amount l H5 l scheduled payment
l K5 l
todays date l D6 l interest rate l H6 l scheduled no.of
payments l K6 l
term of lease l D7 l loan period/yrs l H7 l actual no. of
payments l K7 l
months elapsed l D8 l payments/year l H8 l total early payments
l K8 l
months remaining l D9 l start date l H9 l total interest
l K9 l
lease payment l D10 l extra payments l H10l

amount remaining l D12 l

I would like H5 and K9 to equal D12, K7 to equal D9 and K5 to equal D10
without screwing up the amortization schedule.

I know this is a biggy, but if someone or anyone could help, I'd be in debted

Thanks in advance,

Paul M