alnorman

Default subtracting columns one at a time?

I want to subtract a number from one column of numbers and I want to see
the numbers in that column decrease by the amount taken away. That is
the easy part. Once all the numbers are depleted in the 1st column, or
the number in the 1st column is not large enough to produce a positive
number, I want to reduce the numbers in column 1 to 0 and then start
subtracting numbers from the 2nd column, and again reduce the numbers
in the 2nd column by the number taken away.

This will be used as a calculator so I would like to be able to use the
same formula the full length of the column.

Example

ACB | Current Value | Withdrawal

4 | 5 | 2
4 | 3 | 2