Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
MOE26

Default Why can't I view the contents of a cell?

Someone e-mailed a worksheet to me and it appears blank but if I click on a
cell I see the contents in the formula bar above, they just don't appear in
the worksheet itself. Anyone know why?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Elkar

Perhaps the text color has been set the same as the background color?

"MOE26" wrote:

Someone e-mailed a worksheet to me and it appears blank but if I click on a
cell I see the contents in the formula bar above, they just don't appear in
the worksheet itself. Anyone know why?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Mike Middleton

MOE26 -

Check for (1) text color same as background color or (2) custom format of
three semicolons.

- Mike
www.mikemiddleton.com

"MOE26" wrote in message
Someone e-mailed a worksheet to me and it appears blank but if I click on
cell I see the contents in the formula bar above, they just don't appear
in
the worksheet itself. Anyone know why?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson

And one more...

Maybe it's hidden via Format|conditional formatting.

--

Dave Peterson