Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
ernie

Default Protection encryption hiding formulas to the end user

How do i go about protecting my work in such a way that cracks from the
internet dont reveal my password and the end user can only use the workbook
to do just what it was made to do?

--
help a friend help you
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Anne Troy

There is no absolute way. The information here may interest you:
http://www.officearticles.com/misc/p...plications.htm

************
Hope it helps!
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com
Check out the NEWsgroup stats!
Check out: www.ExcelUserConference.com

"ernie" wrote in message
How do i go about protecting my work in such a way that cracks from the
internet dont reveal my password and the end user can only use the
workbook
to do just what it was made to do?

--
help a friend help you

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
ernie

i need to make my excel work more secure. protecting sheets from the tools
menu isnt enough. does anyone know how to make excel documents more secure to
the end user?
--
help a friend help you

"ernie" wrote in message
How do i go about protecting my work in such a way that cracks from the
internet dont reveal my password and the end user can only use the
workbook
to do just what it was made to do?

--
help a friend help you

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson

Don't share the workbook with anyone.

As soon as you allow the user to open it, your intellectual property is at risk.

"ernie" wrote in message
How do i go about protecting my work in such a way that cracks from the
internet dont reveal my password and the end user can only use the
workbook
to do just what it was made to do?

--
help a friend help you

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
ernie

Have any of you guys used Exeshield? How secure is it? Is it Secure enough so
the average user dont crack it?
--
help a friend help you

"ernie" wrote in message
How do i go about protecting my work in such a way that cracks from the
internet dont reveal my password and the end user can only use the
workbook
to do just what it was made to do?

--
help a friend help you