Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
mlobitz

Default couting based on age from today

I need to count data from a column based on an age. Basically, I need
to count data that is < or = 6 months old (from current date), data
that is between 6 mo. and 1 year old, data that is 1 year to 3 years
old, etc. I am just starting to use these formulas in excel and have a
short deadline. Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks!

--
mlobitz
mlobitz's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=31499

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc