DJ Dusty

Default Show a date based on today

Thanks Duane, but I'm not au fait with tables - how would I set this up?

--
DJ Dusty
DJ Dusty's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=16335

duane

just find an open spot on any worksheet in the workbook and type in the
numbers as shown, then insert name define and select the range of
numbers and name it "table" or anything else you would rather call it.

--
duane

duane's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=11624
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=277549