Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Baz

Default Excel should allow background images to stretch fit the screen

Im designing a rental system for a games company. At the main menu screen, I
have an image that I want to strecth fit the screen, not to tile it like it
was a wallpaper as some of my images cannot be cropped without loss of
quality. For high quality images, tiling reduces the speed of my system

click "I Agree" in the message pane.