Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
cinvic

Default Cursor in edit mode

I have a flashing cursor that erases my typing versus adding in what I type.
How do I change it to a cursor that allows me to add in verbage without
having to type each line over and over?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob Phillips

Sounds like you have pressed the Insert key at some stage. Try pressing it
again.

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"cinvic" wrote in message
I have a flashing cursor that erases my typing versus adding in what I

type.
How do I change it to a cursor that allows me to add in verbage without
having to type each line over and over?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
cinvic

Mr. Phillips,
How sad to have to answer such a simple inquiry. I was sooooo tired from
working for hours with my macros that the simplest solution evaded me. I did
resolve my "Problem" myself. I hit the Insert key and went to bed. Thanks for
having pity on me :)