Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
vishthefish

Default Paste from EXCEL into WORD when reduced

Hi there

I am trying to paste from WORD into EXCEL.

The Excel spreadsheet is big -- on page options I have to reduce the
view of 15% to fit it on one page.

I wish to paste it, exactly as it appears at 15%, into MS WORD but
cannot. When I try it pastes at FULL size not the reduced 15%. If I
paste special none of the formats work (metafile, bmp, html, picture).
If I import it as an object it doesn't work either.

Any ideas?

Regards

Vishthefish

--