Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Roger L

Default calculating area under a sin curve

I am looking for a routine that calculates the area under a sine curve
given an allowable bottom and top elevation (height). I am trying to
size a culvert in a tidal situation there the top and bottom of the
pipe is fixed. thanks, Roger

--
Roger L
Roger L's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=31379