smarty 23

Default how do i calculate the area under a curve?

I have a curve (that doesn not fit a simple equation) and want to calculate
the area under the curve. How is this done?
Andy Pope

Have a look at Bernard Liengme's
http://www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme/E...UnderCurve.htm and
http://www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme/E...olygonArea.htm

Cheers
Andy
--

smarty 23 wrote:
I have a curve (that doesn not fit a simple equation) and want to calculate
the area under the curve. How is this done?

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info