Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JahFe

Default How can I find multiple items on a sheet??

I have very large spreadsheets with 10s of thousands of items, all with

unique identifiers. I then get a small subset of those identifiers and
have
to pull full info from the huge sheet for each identifier. Performing a

"find" for every item is far to time consuming.

Does anyone know how I can take a small subset of identifiers and find
them
all at once on the larger sheet?

Thanks for any help you can provide!!

--