Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Léon

Default result returns #N/B

When i use a formula like " VLOOKUP ", sometimes the result is #N/B. Is it
possible to change the result in 0 (zero)? It would help me to use it in
calculations. E.g. when i use SUM and one of the results is #N/B, the result
of the SUM is #N/B.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson

in English, I'd use:

=if(iserror(vlookup(...)),0,vlookup(...))

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ron de Bruin

Hi Léon

See

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Léon" wrote in message ...
When i use a formula like " VLOOKUP ", sometimes the result is #N/B. Is it
possible to change the result in 0 (zero)? It would help me to use it in
calculations. E.g. when i use SUM and one of the results is #N/B, the result
of the SUM is #N/B.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson

Only if it's not an error. I don't think excel worries about that last portion
if it finds the error (it stops after returning 0.)