Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
achilles

Default Comparing two sets data for different month

I always need to compare two sets of data for different months for
example I have data in Jan and Feb, the data contains of account number
and the amount and I need to know what is disappear in Feb and what is
added in Feb as well, normally I will use vlookup to find up the
different, but is there any faster way to sort this out instead of
using vlookup?

Thanks

--
achilles