Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
lmarti6

Default How do I display fractions in a pull down list?

I am trying to create a pull down list that contains a list of fractions.
Typing it as follows:
1/8,1/6,1/4
in the Data Validation Source field results in my fractions being converted
to dates.
If I type it like:
'1/8,1/6,1/4'
my list looks like this:
'1/8
1/6
1/4'
I do have the cell formated to be a fraction, but this doesn't seem to help.
Any suggestions?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ron Coderre

Try something like this as your list:

0 1/8,0 1/6,0 1/4

or
put your list in a range of cells and refer to that range

Does that help?

Regards,
Ron

XL2002, WinXP-Pro