Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
DaveBee

Default Excel macros

I would like to run the same macro from a button I copy on to a series of new
worksheets (created by VBA) within the same workbook.
I have no problem creating the new worksheets and the new button in VBA but
can't attach the new button to the macro.
Is this possible?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Don Guillett

A simple button
viewtoolbarsformsclick on and drag the button to your sheetassign the
macro

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software