Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Mark

Default Probelm opening an excel 2000 file in excel 2003

I'm having a problem opening an excel file
generated from a website for use in Excel.
The file will open in Excel 2000 showing the data
in Excel 2003 it will only show the header.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
--
Desktop Support Engineer
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Mark

Sorry I don't think I made my problem clear. When I open the file
in Excel 2003 the result is not the same as in Excel 2000. I have a copy
of the file if anyone wishes to see it.
--
Desktop Support Engineer

"exceluserforeman" wrote:

You need to open excel first the use the file open dialog to openthe file