Mark S.

Default Excel 2003, Opening a file

Hello Everyone,
I have this problem when trying to open a file in Excel. It takes along
time to drill down down in the folder list. Any ideas?

Thanks
-Mark

roadkill

I suggest putting a shortcut to the file(s) or to the buried folder that your
file(s) are in. The shortcut could be on your desktop or in some folder
close to the "surface". To create the shortcut or your desktop you can
navigate to the desired folder (using My Computer), right click and drag the
folder to your desktop. When you release respond that you want to create a
shortcut (rather than moving or copying the folder).

- Will